- 65 W/Ch Minimum into 4 Ω, 1 kHz, 2 Channels Driven, IEC
- Optimum Gain Volume Circuitry
- All Discrete Output Stage Circuitry
- 4 Audio Inputs and 2 Outputs
- Phono Input
Find help here!
Matching Impeccable Sound Quality with Unrivalled Practicality
Integrated amplifiers have definitely found their place in the audio world. With some compelling advantages—space-efficient size, straightforward connectivity, fewer cable requirements, performance levels equivalent to those from separate pre- and power amplifiers—the music lover can now build a cost-effective and convenient music system. Consequently, many manufacturers are putting their best efforts into the design of these components. The A-9155 integrated amplifier is a superb example of audio design focused on user requirements. Based around discrete output stage circuitry, a well-regulated power supply and robust build quality, the core engineering is in place for a finely balanced music system. Incorporating up to five audio components—such as a CD player, a tuner and a turntable through phono-equalizer circuitry, and an iPod through an external dock—the A-9155 is an excellent choice for those wanting something more from home audio.
• Best-in-Class High Current Capability for THX® Select2™ Plus-Certified Theater Reference Sound• Pure Direct Analog… morePress Release dated: 17 Apr 2014
• New Network A/V Receivers Debut with HDMI® * supporting 4K/60Hz Video and 21:9 widescreen format• HDCP 2.2, the… morePress Release dated: 17 Mar 2014
Audiovisual manufacturer Onkyo Corporation, Japan Institute of Scientific Research for Education, and the Braille Mainichi… morePress Release dated: 20 Nov 2013
Onkyo Expands Headphone Range with iOS-Compatible ES-CTI300 On-Ear and IE-CTI300 In-Ear ModelsOSAKA, JAPAN. Users of Apple… morePress Release dated: 6 Nov 2013
* Free HF Player Includes 16,000-band FIR Equalizer with Memory Presets* In-App Purchase Enables 192 kHz/24-bit DSD*, FLAC… morePress Release dated: 24 Oct 2013