- DIDRC (Dynamic Intermodulation Distortion Reduction Circuitry)
- Separate Digital/Analog Circuitry and Transformers
- Thermally Regulated Super-Precision Clock
- PLL (Phase Locked Loop) Ultra-Low Jitter Technology
- Silent Disc Mechanism with Die-Cast Tray
Find help here!
Compact Disc Player
Superb Playback Solution for Two Channels of Pure Audio Pleasure
CDs have been with us for decades now and continue to provide a convenient, high-quality listening experience. The C-7000R brings together features and refinements to bring the very best out of your audio CDs and CD-R/RWs, and even any MP3- or WMA-encoded discs you may have made on your computer. To ensure minimal signal interference, the C-7000R employs a thermally regulated high-precision clock, PLL ultra-low jitter technology, and a new circuit board construction. All of this highly sensitive componentry is housed in anti-vibration casing, with separate aluminum panels for the top, front, and sides. In keeping with the zero-tolerance approach to interference, digital circuitry and analog circuitry are physically separated, and you have the choice of operating the C-7000R in either digital-only or analog-only mode. The silent disc mechanism and solid die-cast aluminum tray epitomize the unit’s audiophile build quality.
Audiovisual manufacturer Onkyo Corporation, Japan Institute of Scientific Research for Education, and the Braille Mainichi… morePress Release dated: 20 Nov 2013
Onkyo Expands Headphone Range with iOS-Compatible ES-CTI300 On-Ear and IE-CTI300 In-Ear ModelsOSAKA, JAPAN. Users of Apple… morePress Release dated: 6 Nov 2013
* Free HF Player Includes 16,000-band FIR Equalizer with Memory Presets* In-App Purchase Enables 192 kHz/24-bit DSD*, FLAC… morePress Release dated: 24 Oct 2013
Onkyo announces an updated version of the ONKYO Remote 2 App (v 1.52) which is now compatible with the new iOS 7 operating… morePress Release dated: 30 Sep 2013