- Cloud Streaming, Internet Radio, and PC-Based Music
- InstaPrevue™ Technology Makes Switching Sources Easy
- Direct Digital iPod/iPhone Connection
- Onkyo Remote Apps for iPod touch/iPhone and Android Phone
- Audyssey Technologies Optimize Home Cinema Performance
Find help here!
5.1-Channel Network A/V Receiver/Speaker Package
Integrated Home Entertainment Never Sounded Better
In the market for a great-sounding 5.1-channel system that won’t cost the earth, but will let you play internet- and PC-based audio as well as movies and games? This is the package for you. With wireless-capable networking bringing music from cloud to lounge via Spotify and MP3tunes, and easy access to internet radio as well as your PC-based music library, your biggest problem will be deciding what to listen to next. There’s abundant connectivity, with six HDMI® inputs—plus one output with ARC—to handle Dolby® TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio™, and 3D video formats. A frontside USB port provides a clean digital link to your iPod or iPhone, while a Zone 2 line-out supports multi-room audio. An HDMI-enabled on-screen display makes in-program setting adjustment quick and easy, while Audyssey’s 2EQ system optimizes sound during the initial set-up. InstaPrevue™ technology, meanwhile, shows thumbnail videos of what’s playing on compatible HDMI-connected devices. A compact six-piece speaker set including heavy-hitting subwoofer rounds out this high value package.
Audiovisual manufacturer Onkyo Corporation, Japan Institute of Scientific Research for Education, and the Braille Mainichi… morePress Release dated: 20 Nov 2013
Onkyo Expands Headphone Range with iOS-Compatible ES-CTI300 On-Ear and IE-CTI300 In-Ear ModelsOSAKA, JAPAN. Users of Apple… morePress Release dated: 6 Nov 2013
* Free HF Player Includes 16,000-band FIR Equalizer with Memory Presets* In-App Purchase Enables 192 kHz/24-bit DSD*, FLAC… morePress Release dated: 24 Oct 2013
Onkyo announces an updated version of the ONKYO Remote 2 App (v 1.52) which is now compatible with the new iOS 7 operating… morePress Release dated: 30 Sep 2013